The Administrative Penalty & Court Cost Payment System allows a company or an individual to pay most administrative penalties
or court costs assessed by the Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending online using a credit card or electronic check.
BEFORE PROCEEDING, READ THE INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY
There are 5 simple steps to pay your assessed fee(s):
1. Select your entity type, "Company" or "Individual." If Company is selected, log in using the company's NMLS ID number and the last four digits of the company's federal tax ID number. If Individual is selected, log in using your NMLS ID number and the last four digits of you Social Security Number.
2. Review the information provided.
3. Enter the payment(s) you want to make.
4. Pay the payments using an electronic check or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express).
5. Print BOTH your receipt and confirmation pages.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
2. Partial payments are not acceptable unless already agreed to by the department during the settlement of your order.
3. Ten business days are needed to process the receipt of the payment and update your record with the department.
© 2017 - Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending
Developed by The Semarca Corporation